Friday, July 17, 2009

Hello, would you like to dance? No, please don't speak. Don't say no, or yes, for that matter. Just shake or nod or something. Give me a sign--something that will indicate yes or no. But, please don't speak.

No, there is no time for names. I don't want to call you. I don't want to be called by you. Please, just dance with me. Please, just move with me. No names. No speaking. Speaking means trying to make sense of this--of you and me, next to each other, and the desire between us. I don't want any of that.

No, no, I mean the meaning--not the desire. The desire is why I am here. The desire is why you are here too. The desire is why both of us--neither of us--is the One. Desire means we are the not-One who has to try. Try what? Try to be themself--their-self.

Come on, lets dance. No words. No names. No meaning.

Only bodies. Only breath. Only movement. No thinking. No trying. Nothing more than sweat, movement, and thoughtlessness.

What do you say?

Come on you, lets dance.

No comments: