Friday, July 17, 2009

Hey you, tell me the secret. Come on, please! I want to know.

Okay, okay, I understand--the secret is hidden--it is a secret you know is there, but one you can't unlock. How can there be a secret inside you that you don't know the path to? How can there be a space--an inner--within--that you don't know how to access?

I know, I know--we have been through this before.

But, you need to know, I will try to get there--even if you have never been there yourself. I know it seems a bit odd--me, trying to get to a place within you that you have never been. But, that is the secret, isn't it? That is the mystery, no?

How? You know how? And, you want how? Overwhelming. Overcoming. Too much. Too much to handle--I know. I will overwhelm you. I will violate you. I will push you, enter you, touch you, feel you, and make you turn inside out in a way that brings you to an edge where meeting yourself means leaving yourself. Have you been there? Well, it is tome to go. It is time for us to try to see how far we can go into that far country.

Are you ready? Ready to enter a place where being yourself means not being a self? It is time for you to go beyond through going through and in. I want to lead you to a place neither of us knows how to get to through your surface--your inner sense--the pathway and map of desire.

I love you. I do. I wouldn't want to go there if I didn't. I just wish I could take you beyond--beyond you--to a place where you truly exists--a place of nothing and everything, a place of nowhere and everywhere, a place of ex-stasy that entails standing beside yourself in an unbearable temporal eternity.

I love you, I really do. I wish I could take you to this mythic place. We could try. I want to try. But, to arrive--to move past trying to accomplishing--means moving from sensing to death. It means going from ex-stasy to nihil.

I love you, I really do. Thanks for trying. Thanks for desring the same nihil--the same void.

I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting thoughts. Just to add a quote I read a few days ago... Desire, according to Nasio, "consiste a mantenir vif, vivant, notre rapport a ce lieu dont nous ne sommes pas".

(my rough translation: Desire consists in maintaining alive our relationship with the place where we are not.)