Tuesday, August 04, 2009

You and Me

It is only you and me now. You are always changing--always elusive. I never know what to expect and I never have control. You dominate. And, I guess I love it. It is not that I submit; it is if I want this at all, you will dominate. There is no choice in the matter. But, I'll chase. I'll surrender. I'll come. This is where I am--this is who I am. It is all wrapped up in you. I don't have me--but with you, at least I have an illusion. With you, I have something to chase--something to make me try; even if it means I am unsettled, unstable, or everywhere.

It is only me and you now. I'll try until I am dead. I'll try because the trying means I'm dead already. I'll try so that when I die, I will die loving.

When I can't write anymore, I'll die. But I'll die loving.

-Klima

No comments: