Sunday, July 22, 2007

Important Notice

I have received thousands upon thousands of questions about the Smoke-Filled Coffee Shop. So, I will post all the parts in order, starting with the first one (which is below).

As a result, my hope is that someday this will be the most-read blog in the world.

Also, I am looking for a corporate sponsorship, so if you know anyone from Honda, Ikea or any local antique shops please pass along my details.

Also, leaving comments on the blog like, 'Onietzsche, I am sure the blog will be the most popular in no time!' or 'Hey man, I don't hold your breath on getting a corporate sponsorship,' or even 'Did you really get thousands of requests?' would reveal that you might care about this blog too much. But, it would show Onietzsche that you care, and in this day and age, these gestures are always nice.

No comments: