Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So, what does all that mean?

It means that despite the cliche nature of it all--I wish I could be your hero. I do. I wish I could take your breath away and willfully permit you to take mine. But, I am afraid that would smother all the gray areas about you, and about me, I find so desirable. I am afraid that decision would smother the desire that spurs both of us on--that means we are the mutual heaven-makers for the other. I want to give you what I don't have. I want to receive from you that which I know you don't have. But, would giving it mean the end of it all--of that circle of desire that gives us the temporal fragmented lives we enjoy? Would it mean death? I couldn't bear the thought of killing you, even if I wasn't existing to realize what I had done. So, I won't. So, I'll stay here in the ambiguity of the circle. Please don't hate me for it.

No comments: